Island Coast High School in Cape Coral, Florida has an opening for a
vocational brick and block masonry instructor for the 2019-2020 school
year. The instructor will be responsible for teaching students in both the
classroom and shop settings.
• A minimum of six years full-time or the equivalent of part-time
occupational experience in carpentry/building construction,
surveying, or trowel trades occupations.
• Applicants must have documentation of industry certification when
state or national industry certifications are available and applicable.
Compensation (per TALC Agreement The School District of Lee County):
• Starting Salary - $40,000
• 196-day calendar starting August 5, 2019
• Included benefits: Medical & Life Insurance
How to Apply:
Apply for the 2019-2020 Masonry position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
Job Posting #20190755.
Please contact Rosie Perez (RoseanneAP@leeschools.net) if you’re
interested in learning more about this position.
Find out more about Masonry
Pre-Apprentice Programs by visiting: